Sunday, April 17, 2011

Let It Be

So, I'm trying not to let my hopes get too high, but good things seem to be coming my way. I've got an extra job on Leverage (and an excuse to hang with my friend, Amanda), an opportunity to meet one of my favourite writers, a chance to wear a nice dress and practise being 'elegant', a doctor's appointment to figure out what's weird with my right hand, a couple film screenings and a maybe chance to meet a man who could really give me a leg up in the acting world. And in a couple weeks I have that callback for a part I really love in a film I'd love to be a part of.

So, things are really looking up. I'm trying to strike the balance being giving my hopes up too high and expecting the worst. What will be will be and I'm trying to be okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment