Sunday, April 10, 2011

Just Might (Make Me Believe)

So, I did my audition yesterday. Beforehand I found myself writing down in pencil, reasons why Anne and Poi (I didn't get to Josephine, nor probably would have been able to determine) say what they say.

Apparently, this paid off (mental praise to Andrea), because I've gotten a callback! I've been asked to come in at the end of the month (unsure why the break, but not going to question) and read for Anne again. This is particularly thrilling, as Anne was the character I most wanted! So I'm trying not to let my hopes get too high, nor believe I won't get the part so much it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Just take each day as it happens and do my best to make this shot I'm taking count.

I'm trying to not spread the news about, in case I don't get the part. But I can tell you, my lieblings. And my mom. So keep your fingers crossed, because I got the chance I asked for and I am going to do whatever it takes to make it count!

No comments:

Post a Comment