Saturday, July 10, 2010

The True Meaning of NOMNOMNOM

So, Portland Farmer's Market for the first time today and I just have to say:

*can't say anything, as if busy shoving face full of sweet cherries*

Brought $20, managed (somehow) to make it out of there for less than that. Granted $.80 less than that, but whatever.

Procured:
1. Cherry/strawberry/lavender (they put lavender in EVERYTHING, I swear!) jam that tastes like everything I love in a jam. All I need to do is spread it on some chocolate and I'm pretty sure I can have a food-gasm. -$6.50
2. Three very tiny, little sandwich cookies that are the cutest, yummiest things ever! Swear I'm buying a dozen next time! -$2.25
3. Pint of strawberries. Walked the entire thing, but I finally found the cheapest pints with the biggest strawberries-$2.50
4. Half a pound of sweet cherries that I shoveled into a bag and then into my mouth and am hiding in the kitchen so I won't devour them all (p.s. they'll be gone by tonight, I'm sure)-$2.95
5. Yummy-smelling (it's over there waiting for it to be lunchtime) Italian sausage sandwich with onions and peppers. -$5.00
Total of $19.20

But so nummy! I am going to be budgeting this $20 into my groceries every week, obviously!

No comments:

Post a Comment